- 18 May ~ 19 May posted an entry for
- Chiaroscuro favourited 's entry for 17 May ~ 19 May
- superbia's journal ~ 18 May subscribed to
- Saskia2nd's entry for 19 April ~ 18 May favourited
- 17 May ~ 18 May posted an entry for
- 16 May ~ 18 May posted an entry for
- clickychick's entry for 15 May ~ 16 May favourited
- 15 May ~ 15 May posted an entry for
- 14 May ~ 15 May posted an entry for
- 13 May ~ 14 May posted an entry for
About Annie's blips
After being on here for a short while I feel I've learned a lot from all the others who share the Blip addiction, as well as receiving endless support and encouragement. It's a great community and I'm honoured to be a part of it.
Update, September 2011:
This year has been a challenging one, with a badly fractured leg in May and a brain haemorrhage on August 17th. The only constant throughout has been Blip, which I can honestly say has kept me going through frightening times. The choice to keep blipping no matter what, and the amazing support on here, are probably the greatest factors in my continued recovery, and I intend to continue for the foreseeable future, or at least to 1000, the next goal. If for whatever reason I suddenly stop, thank you all who have visited my journal and allowed me glimpses of their lives and wonderful pictures, as well as providing incredible love and support. I wish all of you love and light. X.
Update, January 2012:
Well, I'm still here, after reaching first 1000 and then 3 years. The next goal? I don't know. Just taking each day at a time.
If you want to drop me a line, you can contact me at: