- 23 May ~ 23 May posted an entry for
- 22 May ~ 22 May posted an entry for
- owenf favourited 's entry for 20 May ~ 21 May
- sootyh favourited 's entry for 21 May ~ 21 May
- Spikes2013 subscribed to 's journal ~ 21 May
- klaus001's entry for 20 May ~ 21 May favourited
- 21 May ~ 21 May posted an entry for
- viewpoint favourited 's entry for 20 May ~ 20 May
- gladders's entry for 19 May ~ 20 May favourited
- 20 May ~ 20 May posted an entry for
I'm originally from Devon, UK. I have lived in Christchurch, New Zealand with my Hungarian Vizsla, Cousteau since 2000, and finally became a Kiwi in 2011.
I joined Blip to improve my photography skills, and to keep a photo journal of the love of my life (Cousteau) so that my family in the UK could keep up with our lives.
I'm an instinctive photographer. I take the sort of photographs I like to look at. I am also a singer/songwriter and love poetry and writing.
Many times over the past four years, I have toyed with the idea of giving up blip and yet, here I am, still going strong; blipping every day.
I hope you enjoy my slice of New Zealand life.
You can contact me if you like at:
In 2012, following an annus horribilis (earthquakes and the like) in 2011, I made a huge life shift and left my secure teaching job to follow my passions and dreams. I am now a photographer, and am loving it!
Check out my website: