- carlosMartin's entry for 1 May ~ 9 May favourited
- Tickytocky's entry for 8 May ~ 9 May favourited
- 23 April ~ 8 May posted an entry for
- Veronica's entry for 19 April ~ 7 May favourited
- Tickytocky's entry for 22 April ~ 7 May favourited
- chaiselongue's entry for 2 May ~ 7 May favourited
- 22 April ~ 7 May posted an entry for
- 21 April ~ 2 May posted an entry for
- 16 April ~ 20 April posted an entry for
- Tickytocky's entry for 18 April ~ 20 April favourited
The philosopher, David Hume, argued that there was no distinction between mind and matter. He said:
"We are nothing but a bundle or collection of different perceptions, which succeed each other with an inconceivable rapidity, and are in a perpetual flux and movement."
(David Hume: A Treatise of Human Nature (1739))
This is called Bundle Theory.
I shall attempt to capture, from time to time, the beauty, patterns, warmth, cold, light, shade, love, hatred, pain, pleasure and more, that I perceive in the world around me. Slowly a picture of my bundled identity will build and change and grow and be shared. My blips will be at least some aspect of my enduring bundled self! October 2011
We're now in 2013 and I've been blipping less often as I've been recovering from surgery but I'll build up momentum again. This is a wonderful community - I've had so much support from fellow blippers and have enjoyed meeting many of you in France, Spain and England. My photography still has a long way to go but I have learnt a lot from you all and I'm still hungry to learn more.
Also Bundle@BundleonBlip on Twitter