- DelenaJane's entry for 23 May ~ 24 May favourited
- oldguy's entry for 11 May ~ 24 May favourited
- 23 May ~ 24 May posted an entry for
- Kathee's entry for 22 May ~ 23 May favourited
- Jbiggs2 favourited 's entry for 22 May ~ 23 May
- 22 May ~ 23 May posted an entry for
- CottageQueen's entry for 21 May ~ 22 May favourited
- Marieclaire60 favourited 's entry for 20 May ~ 22 May
- 21 May ~ 22 May posted an entry for
- seniormoments favourited 's entry for 20 May ~ 22 May
I've always found it hard to write about myself, which is kinda weird since one should know so much about themselves that they should be able to write a million words! Well, here goes.....
I am a wife of almost 21 years and have raised three children. Some days I think i did a good job and some days I wonder... They are all great humans though, even my husband! I am a fierce animal lover and just recently became a vegetarian. Well, pesco-vegetarian. Kind of hard to give up seafood when I just moved to the Oregon coast! Which has been a dream of mine...not the seafood part....moving to the coast! We had the opportunity to open our own business and after much praying and soul searching we decided to make the move and haven't regretted it one bit! It hasn't been easy, but I have faith we are exactly where we are suppose to be!
Why did I join Blip? Well, I guess that I have to admit I'm an addict. I am addicted to my camera. When I have my camera in my hands I am in my zen. No matter what kind of day or what mood Im in or what negative may be around me, I can grab my camera and head out and feel all the tension drain away. I'm in my element. I'm focused on all that is around and am always searching for another photo op. And, I want to better myself. So, im taking the challenge and am going to post a photo daily. I also want to journal so this will help me get into the swing of it. With a new business to get up and running, three kids in college, most of my things still at our home 4 hours away(including my precious pets), my husband recovering after back surgeries and just everyday life~I wonder what am I thinking?!? But, Im up to the challenge. i think....
Get ready....Get set......Go!