- Cara725blips favourited 's entry for 8 December ~ 11 December
- brickmaker's journal ~ 10 December subscribed to
- lozarithm's entry for 6 December ~ 10 December favourited
- SueMiddleton's entry for 10 December ~ 10 December favourited
- TheoC's entry for 8 September ~ 10 December favourited
- 8 December ~ 10 December posted an entry for
- 9 December ~ 10 December posted an entry for
- 10 December ~ 10 December posted an entry for
- backwoodsman favourited 's entry for 2 December ~ 8 December
- Hartza's entry for 26 November ~ 8 December favourited
I live on the southern tip of Africa, in an area known as The Garden Route.
Known for its natural scenic beauty, blipping possibility is virtually inexhaustible.
Residing about 8 kms from our nearest beach, Vic Bay, it is within easy reach for a quick blip.
I have 4 married children and 8 grandkids.
I love art, painting, drawing, music, photography.
In these respects, my name tells a little.
Needlework, sewing, knitting used to feature a lot in my life when the kids were still around - but nowadays I only fix the odd seam, or replace a zip, as the need arises.
If I have time, I'd rather pick up the paint brushes, than doing anything else.
I also do Postcrossing and have met lovely people from all over the world.
The Blip community, however, is one of a kind, and it has impacted on so many lives in a positive way.
My e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5th January 2012