- 28 October ~ 30 October posted an entry for
- 29 October ~ 30 October posted an entry for
- 27 October ~ 27 October posted an entry for
- 26 October ~ 26 October posted an entry for
- Ellaphant favourited 's entry for 26 October ~ 26 October
- 25 October ~ 25 October posted an entry for
- 24 October ~ 24 October posted an entry for
- 23 October ~ 23 October posted an entry for
- 22 October ~ 22 October posted an entry for
- GirlWithACamera's entry for 19 October ~ 21 October favourited
I live on the southern tip of Africa, in an area known as The Garden Route.
Known for its natural scenic beauty, blipping possibility is virtually inexhaustible.
Residing about 8 kms from our nearest beach, Vic Bay, it is within easy reach for a quick blip.
I have 4 married children and 8 grandkids.
I love art, painting, drawing, music, photography.
In these respects, my name tells a little.
Needlework, sewing, knitting used to feature a lot in my life when the kids were still around - but nowadays I only fix the odd seam, or replace a zip, as the need arises.
If I have time, I'd rather pick up the paint brushes, than doing anything else.
I also do Postcrossing and have met lovely people from all over the world.
The Blip community, however, is one of a kind, and it has impacted on so many lives in a positive way.
My e-mail address: email@example.com
5th January 2012