- MissU2's entry for 23 May ~ 23 May favourited
- 23 May ~ 23 May posted an entry for
- orchid99 favourited 's entry for 22 May ~ 22 May
- SueMiddleton's entry for 22 May ~ 22 May favourited
- 22 May ~ 22 May posted an entry for
- Marychristine16 favourited 's entry for 20 May ~ 22 May
- 20 May ~ 21 May posted an entry for
- 21 May ~ 21 May posted an entry for
- mastermariner's entry for 20 May ~ 21 May favourited
- catherinelacey's entry for 20 May ~ 21 May favourited
I live on the southern tip of Africa, in an area known as The Garden Route.
Known for its natural scenic beauty, blipping possibility is virtually inexhaustible.
Residing about 8 kms from our nearest beach, Vic Bay, it is within easy reach for a quick blip.
I have 4 married children and 8 grandkids.
I love art, painting, drawing, music, photography.
In these respects, my name tells a little.
Needlework, sewing, knitting used to feature a lot in my life when the kids were still around - but nowadays I only fix the odd seam, or replace a zip, as the need arises.
If I have time, I'd rather pick up the paint brushes, than doing anything else.
I also do Postcrossing and have met lovely people from all over the world.
The Blip community, however, is one of a kind, and it has impacted on so many lives in a positive way.
My e-mail address: email@example.com
5th January 2012