- GowanGirl favourited 's entry for 19 August ~ 23 August
- scribbler's entry for 22 August ~ 23 August favourited
- OnwardToOurPast's entry for 22 August ~ 22 August favourited
- owl favourited 's entry for 19 August ~ 22 August
- owl's entry for 16 August ~ 22 August favourited
- ciabella favourited 's entry for 20 August ~ 22 August
- richardhaas favourited 's entry for 20 August ~ 22 August
- marknlizzie's entry for 21 August ~ 21 August favourited
- MichaelPlaice subscribed to 's journal ~ 21 August
- Emma74218 subscribed to 's journal ~ 21 August
About The Lighted Life
Photographs are not taken with the camera. They are taken with the eyes and the imagination of our minds. And photographs are not taken to be printed on canvas. Rather they are taken to be printed on our souls.
"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever...it remembers the little things, long after you have forgotten everything"
- Aaron Siskland
“The greater the artist, the greater the doubt. Perfect confidence is granted to the less talented as a consolation prize.”
— Robert Hughes
I am purely an untrained amateur but photography stirs the deepest portions of my soul.