- owl favourited 's entry for 25 July ~ 29 July
- earthdreamer favourited 's entry for 26 July ~ 28 July
- SnapshotSam favourited 's entry for 26 July ~ 28 July
- GiftofaMoment favourited 's entry for 27 July ~ 28 July
- 27 July hit the Spotlight page ~ 28 July 's entry for
- missymoo's entry for 27 July ~ 28 July favourited
- dutchdelight subscribed to 's journal ~ 28 July
- SunnySide favourited 's entry for 27 July ~ 28 July
- ciabella favourited 's entry for 27 July ~ 28 July
- 27 July ~ 28 July posted an entry for
About The Lighted Life
Photographs are not taken with the camera. They are taken with the eyes and the imagination of our minds. And photographs are not taken to be printed on canvas. Rather they are taken to be printed on our souls.
"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever...it remembers the little things, long after you have forgotten everything"
- Aaron Siskland
“The greater the artist, the greater the doubt. Perfect confidence is granted to the less talented as a consolation prize.”
— Robert Hughes
I am purely an untrained amateur but photography stirs the deepest portions of my soul.