- peopletwitcher's entry for 17 June ~ 18 June favourited
- earthdreamer's entry for 7 June ~ 18 June favourited
- SarahSmith's journal ~ 18 June subscribed to
- 36SaraEvans's entry for 18 June ~ 18 June favourited
- Mike717's journal ~ 18 June subscribed to
- kendallishere favourited 's entry for 17 June ~ 18 June
- 17 June ~ 18 June posted an entry for
- Bellasmama favourited 's entry for 16 June ~ 17 June
- TMLHereAndThere's entry for 13 June ~ 17 June favourited
- contraflow's journal ~ 17 June subscribed to
About The Lighted Life
I have never taken a photography class and, hence, I often have no idea what I am doing. Yet, I love nothing more than to press the shutter release. I travel a great deal and visit some very special places. Carrying a camera along causes me to stop and view the world in a new light.
I love my wife, kids, family, dogs, food & wine and my camera bag. I also have a thing for anything involving water: lakes, seas, oceans, rivers, pools, fountains, ice and, even, puddles. Anytime I can be near water in any form, I am a happier man.
I also love anything visual which even attempts to be art. My profession is a world of numbers and legal documents so the world of art matters greatly to me when I am away from the workplace.