- AmandaNaylor's entry for 16 November ~ 18 November favourited
- trevorearthy's entry for 7 November ~ 18 November favourited
- Farmfresh favourited 's entry for 14 November ~ 18 November
- Emma74218's entry for 30 June ~ 16 November favourited
- Emma74218's journal ~ 16 November subscribed to
- Namaikisaru favourited 's entry for 14 November ~ 15 November
- BoHingles favourited 's entry for 14 November ~ 15 November
- Emma74218 favourited 's entry for 14 November ~ 15 November
- JimmyDunn subscribed to 's journal ~ 15 November
- Boyko subscribed to 's journal ~ 15 November
About The Lighted Life
Photographs are not taken with the camera. They are taken with the eyes and the imagination of our minds. And photographs are not taken to be printed on canvas. Rather they are taken to be printed on our souls.
"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever...it remembers the little things, long after you have forgotten everything"
- Aaron Siskland
“The greater the artist, the greater the doubt. Perfect confidence is granted to the less talented as a consolation prize.”
— Robert Hughes
I am purely an untrained amateur but photography stirs the deepest portions of my soul.