- DaveWhitecliff's journal ~ 23 May subscribed to
- fotodiario favourited 's entry for 20 May ~ 23 May
- JonathanM subscribed to 's journal ~ 23 May
- rainie's entry for 23 May ~ 23 May favourited
- lonelylittlepetunia favourited 's entry for 22 May ~ 23 May
- mygirlandme favourited 's entry for 21 May ~ 23 May
- mygirlandme subscribed to 's journal ~ 23 May
- 22 May ~ 23 May posted an entry for
- Bellasmama favourited 's entry for 21 May ~ 23 May
- Identity favourited 's entry for 21 May ~ 23 May
About The Lighted Life
I have never taken a photography class and, hence, I often have no idea what I am doing. Yet, I love nothing more than to press the shutter release. I travel a great deal and visit some very special places. Carrying a camera along causes me to stop and view the world in a new light.
I love my wife, kids, family, dogs, food & wine and my camera bag. I also have a thing for anything involving water: lakes, seas, oceans, rivers, pools, fountains, ice and, even, puddles. Anytime I can be near water in any form, I am a happier man.
I also love anything visual which even attempts to be art. My profession is a world of numbers and legal documents so the world of art matters greatly to me when I am away from the workplace.