- 28 August hit the Spotlight page ~ 30 August 's entry for
- owl favourited 's entry for 28 August ~ 30 August
- maxellis's entry for 26 August ~ 29 August favourited
- dbifulco's journal ~ 29 August subscribed to
- Eptas favourited 's entry for 28 August ~ 29 August
- BB favourited 's entry for 24 August ~ 29 August
- contraflow's entry for 28 August ~ 29 August favourited
- kendallishere's entry for 28 August ~ 29 August favourited
- 28 August ~ 29 August posted an entry for
- Miranda1008 favourited 's entry for 27 August ~ 29 August
About The Lighted Life
Photographs are not taken with the camera. They are taken with the eyes and the imagination of our minds. And photographs are not taken to be printed on canvas. Rather they are taken to be printed on our souls.
"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever...it remembers the little things, long after you have forgotten everything"
- Aaron Siskland
“The greater the artist, the greater the doubt. Perfect confidence is granted to the less talented as a consolation prize.”
— Robert Hughes
I am purely an untrained amateur but photography stirs the deepest portions of my soul.