- BrianHamilton's entry for 15 April ~ 18 April favourited
- WharfedaleBex favourited 's entry for 13 April ~ 17 April
- liapierina subscribed to 's journal ~ 16 April
- marknlizzie's entry for 14 April ~ 16 April favourited
- kendallishere's entry for 15 April ~ 16 April favourited
- ciabella favourited 's entry for 13 April ~ 15 April
- Bellasmama favourited 's entry for 13 April ~ 15 April
- WharfedaleBex's entry for 14 April ~ 15 April favourited
- DonnaWanna favourited 's entry for 13 April ~ 15 April
- Farmfresh favourited 's entry for 12 April ~ 15 April
About The Lighted Life
Photographs are not taken with the camera. They are taken with the eyes and the imagination of our minds. And photographs are not taken to be printed on canvas. Rather they are taken to be printed on our souls.
"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever...it remembers the little things, long after you have forgotten everything"
- Aaron Siskland
“The greater the artist, the greater the doubt. Perfect confidence is granted to the less talented as a consolation prize.”
— Robert Hughes
I am purely an untrained amateur but photography stirs the deepest portions of my soul.