- France favourited 's entry for 10 March ~ 10 March
- 10 March ~ 10 March posted an entry for
- bucksmiss subscribed to 's journal ~ 10 March
- Ceca subscribed to 's journal ~ 10 March
- 9 March hit the Spotlight page ~ 10 March 's entry for
- Ripitup favourited 's entry for 9 March ~ 10 March
- marknlizzie favourited 's entry for 9 March ~ 10 March
- moments2see subscribed to 's journal ~ 10 March
- Canyon10 subscribed to 's journal ~ 9 March
- 9 March ~ 9 March posted an entry for
About The Lighted Life
Photographs are not taken with the camera. They are taken with the eyes and the imagination of our minds. And photographs are not taken to be printed on canvas. Rather they are taken to be printed on our souls.
"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever...it remembers the little things, long after you have forgotten everything"
- Aaron Siskland
I am purely an untrained amateur but photography stirs the deepest portions of my soul.