- Farmfresh favourited 's entry for 19 October ~ 22 October
- edstep's entry for 17 October ~ 21 October favourited
- Kranhu favourited 's entry for 19 October ~ 21 October
- 19 October hit the Spotlight page ~ 20 October 's entry for
- Bellasmama favourited 's entry for 19 October ~ 20 October
- G favourited 's entry for 19 October ~ 20 October
- Craeg's entry for 17 October ~ 20 October favourited
- 19 October ~ 20 October posted an entry for
- GowanGirl favourited 's entry for 18 October ~ 20 October
- 18 October hit the Spotlight page ~ 19 October 's entry for
About The Lighted Life
Photographs are not taken with the camera. They are taken with the eyes and the imagination of our minds. And photographs are not taken to be printed on canvas. Rather they are taken to be printed on our souls.
"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever...it remembers the little things, long after you have forgotten everything"
- Aaron Siskland
“The greater the artist, the greater the doubt. Perfect confidence is granted to the less talented as a consolation prize.”
— Robert Hughes
I am purely an untrained amateur but photography stirs the deepest portions of my soul.