- PolaroidBlips's journal ~ 6 December subscribed to
- PolaroidBlips's entry for 30 November ~ 6 December favourited
- DrTwitcher's entry for 4 December ~ 5 December favourited
- Marita's entry for 24 November ~ 25 November favourited
- tomasz's entry for 24 November ~ 25 November favourited
- trevorearthy's entry for 19 November ~ 25 November favourited
- MyEveryday favourited 's entry for 17 November ~ 23 November
- MyEveryday subscribed to 's journal ~ 23 November
- Craeg favourited 's entry for 17 November ~ 22 November
- Jackie18's entry for 18 November ~ 22 November favourited
About The Lighted Life
Photographs are not taken with the camera. They are taken with the eyes and the imagination of our minds. And photographs are not taken to be printed on canvas. Rather they are taken to be printed on our souls.
"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever...it remembers the little things, long after you have forgotten everything"
- Aaron Siskland