- 25 May ~ 25 May posted an entry for
- 24 May ~ 25 May posted an entry for
- 23 May ~ 24 May posted an entry for
- 22 May ~ 23 May posted an entry for
- Beefs's entry for 19 May ~ 21 May favourited
- rickyshitpants's entry for 19 May ~ 21 May favourited
- 21 May ~ 21 May posted an entry for
- jacklloyd favourited 's entry for 20 May ~ 21 May
- SunkeneyedGirl favourited 's entry for 20 May ~ 21 May
- Lazooligirl's entry for 21 May ~ 21 May favourited
I've had a camera since as far back as I can remember. I used to have one with the flash attached that you had about 6 goes at was it..? Anyway, a guy my dad used to work for gave me a camera a million years ago, I loved it. I dropped it in the boating pond in Biggar by accident but the photos still came out, a bit grainy but a good effect.
Although perhaps it might help, I don't think you need the best camera or most knowledge to take a good photo.. and who's to say what's good and what's not anyway? If you enjoy something, you should keep doing it.
Please feel free to email me on email@example.com or if you like, become a fan of my facebook page
Blip Rocks. Gx