- RobinOli subscribed to 's journal ~ 19 June
- 19 June ~ 19 June posted an entry for
- Mahfood subscribed to 's journal ~ 19 June
- SelfPortraits subscribed to 's journal ~ 18 June
- 17 June hit the Spotlight page ~ 18 June 's entry for
- Jenn77 subscribed to 's journal ~ 18 June
- 18 June ~ 18 June posted an entry for
- Jenn77's journal ~ 18 June subscribed to
- SherryK favourited 's entry for 17 June ~ 18 June
- missdaniielle subscribed to 's journal ~ 18 June
About Quod oculus meus videt
Well. I've been here over a year and it has
had a significant impact on my photography, if only that I actively look for possible images all of the time. In fact I am probably beginning to irritate people with my focus on "the next shot".
I work for a local authority and thoroughly enjoy my role. I love walking and photography is a perfect companion. I'm a morning person and will often be awake for sunrise, even in the summer. You'll notice that many of my images are from dawn, rather than dusk. I like the technical side of image making, but hopefully still have enough creative juices to produce shots people want to view.
More than anything Blipfoto has become a place where I share my images with fellow photographers. I appreciate comments, particularly if they are constructive critiques. I don't take offence and will always consider other people's views. After all, how else do we improve. In the same vein I may suggest something in a comment of one of your photographs. I'm not saying I'm right, it is mearly an opinion.