- curlycarrie's entry for 22 April ~ 22 May favourited
- AgnesSkula's entry for 20 May ~ 22 May favourited
- 21 May ~ 22 May posted an entry for
- 20 May ~ 20 May posted an entry for
- lifeissimple's entry for 6 April ~ 20 May favourited
- 54Daisies's entry for 13 May ~ 20 May favourited
- andreasone's entry for 9 May ~ 20 May favourited
- 19 May ~ 20 May posted an entry for
- bergfoto's entry for 14 May ~ 19 May favourited
- bergfoto's entry for 18 May ~ 19 May favourited
About Life is like a river
Welcome to my blips from Iceland!
I'm a 42 year old woman living in a small town by the seaside. It's called Akureyri, population ca. 17.700 people.
The three most important characters in my life are:
Daníel, my husband (41)
Dagur, my older son (22)
Kári, my younger son (16)
I was a kindergarten teacher for almost 20 years but now I've been a receptionist/office clerk since 2010. Big change in work environment and I still miss the children a lot.
I'm also on Flickr
"Life is like a river. Some people sail on it slowly, some quickly, and some capsize"
~ From the book "Moominvalley in November" by Tove Jansson