Thursday 23 May 2013: Concern all round
She looks slightly concerned about something in the opening few minutes of Les Misérables (they are watching it AGAIN!!!!). I was more concerned about being in the same room as them to take the shot to be honest. Sounded weird. I thought it was French, why was that man from Gladiator wearing a Thunderbirds outfit? Une soirée de fancy?
My ears hurt, so I snapped this and closed the sound-proofed doors.
Jnr Snr here has had quite a varied day:
- she had her name pulled out of the hat to be an attendant to the village carnival princess. Pretty dresses and other girly things a-go-go! She was well chuffed.
- went to her swimming lesson only for it to be cancelled the moment before she got into the pool due to some child who must have misread the sign and not seen the last 'L'.......that was a fishing demonstration I don't want to see again. She was well unchuffed.
- recieved her swimming level 6 certificate/badge that she must have passed last week. She was well chuffed again.
I suppose my day was quite varied too:
- watched my class footy team get to the final of the local 6-a-side and lead for the first half.
- had to give the answer, "No, you can't keep a sperm as a pet," to a question.
No two days are ever the same.