- TheBigCheese1's journal ~ 16 August subscribed to
- 9 August ~ 9 August posted an entry for
- 8 August ~ 8 August posted an entry for
- 7 August ~ 7 August posted an entry for
- 6 August ~ 6 August posted an entry for
- MyEveryday's entry for 17 July ~ 4 August favourited
- rxs's entry for 29 June ~ 4 August favourited
- Ripitup favourited 's entry for 3 August ~ 3 August
- MrJohn's entry for 26 July ~ 3 August favourited
- 3 August ~ 3 August posted an entry for
About Probably a shot of a Jnr
Updated for June 2013:
Nearly done 2 years on this amazing site - I do love it as much as the day I joined, but have hit that brick wall of not being able to balance non-Blip life with Blip socialising. Damn. I comment when I can in summary!
As such, my reasons for keeping this have now changed to being a personal journal for my Jnrs to look back on (and Mrs H and I too) so some record of this fleeting joy in our lives can be captured. When they are all grown up and sensible, I want to remember all the stuff we got up to and smile with the same feeling of happiness, pride and love.
Blip continues to inspire and fascinate me too, I browse through my subscribed journals every day (so many connections on here that are important to me) and do some random flicking through when I have the time.
Bit that was here before......
I live in the UK, teach kids aged 9-11 at a superb school in Derbyshire, love watching football (particularly Sheffield United), have a great wife and young family and wish I had more time to do fun things (don't we all?).