- 24 May ~ 24 May posted an entry for
- rxs's entry for 23 May ~ 24 May favourited
- Identity's journal ~ 24 May subscribed to
- Identity favourited 's entry for 23 May ~ 24 May
- 23 May ~ 23 May posted an entry for
- 22 May ~ 22 May posted an entry for
- 21 May ~ 21 May posted an entry for
- PixelChristi's entry for 21 May ~ 21 May favourited
- PrimeMart favourited 's entry for 20 May ~ 20 May
- Ripitup favourited 's entry for 20 May ~ 20 May
I have temporarily stepped back from Blip due to the general hectic nature of life as a teacher with two youngish kids. I am still posting, viewing my subscribed journals and giving the odd stars/heart, but am laying off the commenting for most of the week, although I strive to get some done a couple of times.
My journal is a way for me to collect memories, thoughts and random things - and a bit of history for my little Jnrs to look back on.
I love Blip: since being introduced I have become obsessed with the site and it is a big part of my routine now. I feel it has enhanced my skills through reading and admiring the journals of others, and I am touched by the many lovely people that I have met on here and with whom I've interacted. The most social social-network on the web.
I do take far too many B&W portraits of my kids, but I love doing it and cherish them dearly for what memories they will bring in the future for them and me. I will try to expand my repertoire this coming year.....honest!
I live in the UK, teach kids aged 9-11 at a superb school in Derbyshire, love watching football (particularly Sheffield United), have a great wife and young family and wish I had more time to do fun things (don't we all?).