- contraflow's entry for 11 May ~ 17 May favourited
- 14 May ~ 15 May posted an entry for
- RichardBerry's journal ~ 15 May subscribed to
- HeidiMims subscribed to 's journal ~ 14 May
- 13 May ~ 13 May posted an entry for
- comma's journal ~ 12 May subscribed to
- Bomber's journal ~ 12 May subscribed to
- 12 May ~ 12 May posted an entry for
- Bomber subscribed to 's journal ~ 12 May
- jakestjake subscribed to 's journal ~ 12 May
About All These Things...
I was born in 1992 at Carlisle infirmary, since then I've grown up in Penrith. In my early teens cycling became a hobby and I began to really appreciate the area in which I live. When I turned sixteen I received a Fuji Finepix Bridge camera and that changed my whole perspective on the Landscape around me and how I see and the world. I'd take my camera everywhere; spending time with my friends to hikes in the rain, I still take it out on my bike occasionally.
My passion and love for photography will continue to flourish the further I get involved. One of the most important beliefs I have come to understand about life which strongly applies to photography is that you can learn from anyone or anything. Keeping an open mind and having a constant thirst for knowledge has helped me to develop my skills within the field. I started freelance work in 2011 doing weddings, events, portraiture and more. Since then I've gained a valuable amount of experience getting a feel of what it's like to work for clients and myself.
I currently work as a photo assistant for John and Gail Gravett at Lakeland Photographic Holidays, both of them have been incredibly helpful and John's work continues to inspire, it's a pleasure working for them to say the least.
Recently I've just finished a level three diploma in Art and Design at Kendal College. Now I'm looking to increase the amount of freelance work I'm taking on as well as; entering competitions, building my portfolio, travelling, not to mention perusing a career in digital arts.