- 17 May ~ 19 May posted an entry for
- jkj10's entry for 18 May ~ 18 May favourited
- superD's entry for 18 May ~ 18 May favourited
- shearer69's entry for 18 May ~ 18 May favourited
- SunkeneyedGirl favourited 's entry for 16 May ~ 18 May
- 16 May ~ 16 May posted an entry for
- Dancingninja's entry for 16 May ~ 16 May favourited
- kas18 subscribed to 's journal ~ 16 May
- MrJohn's entry for 15 May ~ 16 May favourited
- cameronmcvean's entry for 15 May ~ 16 May favourited
About Daily Wanderings
Perhaps time for an update since I've made it
a whole year to 500 blips now!
I'm heading for a big birthday in April, you'll have perhaps noticed I'm counting the sleeps till my planned adventure. I'm going to New York for a week solo, then I'm having another week with my family. Two whole weeks in the Big Apple and I can barely contain myself.
I'm relatively new to photography, I just didn't expect to love it the way I do. My camera is called Darcy - yes I named him, what of it?! :oP I spend my life looking at things as a picture, I never go anywhere without him and I like to think I've got a bit better at it since I started. I would say that I still favour mono and my thing is definitely the composition. At the moment I'm currently highly attached to my 50mm lens and I can't see it changing any time soon! I'm clueless when it comes to the right F stop or the lighting or anything remotely technical and whilst I try to remember some of the settings, I'm a little on the forgetful side for that. However, it doesn't make me love it any less.
I fill my life with people who matter. I like effortless friendships and random nonsense. I've met many new friends through Blip, it's a fabulous community of people from all walks of life, people with whom I'd not normally get to know. You get out what you put in.
If I must grow old then I wish to do it disgracefully! Starting now!
I hope you stop to say hello sometimes.
Wishing you a positive and happy 2013.
Email me if you want to... firstname.lastname@example.org