- 30 October ~ 30 October posted an entry for
- lizellen's entry for 29 October ~ 29 October favourited
- tellu's journal ~ 29 October subscribed to
- 29 October ~ 29 October posted an entry for
- tellu subscribed to 's journal ~ 28 October
- Linn22 subscribed to 's journal ~ 28 October
- Lali's entry for 27 October ~ 28 October favourited
- 28 October ~ 28 October posted an entry for
- Kirre's journal ~ 27 October subscribed to
- Doodlebugs's journal ~ 27 October subscribed to
About Photo-a-day retirement
Christchurch is my home - now known around the world for the earthquakes which have recently devastated the city. I love living here - we have the beaches, rivers, mountains and forest (bush!) within easy reach. I love biking and walking, and combine those with photography, especially birds and plants. I belong to the NZ Nature Photography Club and really enjoy their meetings and field trips as they are as far as I know the only non competitive photography club. I also love gardening and reading, and although "retired" I still work as a teacher on call. I've loved being a blipper for nearly a year now, and during these tough times it's great to do something I enjoy, to give strength for the various challenges in life.
I love the comments from all the round the world and think it's amazing that one photo I take can be seen in so many places round the world by people I feel I know through their comments and photos even though we will probably never meet.
thanks and best wishes to you all!