- 2 September ~ 2 September posted an entry for
- 1 September ~ 1 September posted an entry for
- Travelingkiwi's entry for 31 August ~ 31 August favourited
- 31 August ~ 31 August posted an entry for
- koko's entry for 29 August ~ 30 August favourited
- 30 August ~ 30 August posted an entry for
- ShutterbugAndi's entry for 28 August ~ 29 August favourited
- lemonzest's entry for 28 August ~ 29 August favourited
- 29 August ~ 29 August posted an entry for
- 28 August ~ 28 August posted an entry for
About Photo-a-day retirement
Christchurch is my home - now known around the world for the earthquakes which have recently devastated the city. I love living here - we have the beaches, rivers, mountains and forest (bush!) within easy reach. I love biking and walking, and combine those with photography, especially birds and plants. I belong to the NZ Nature Photography Club and really enjoy their meetings and field trips as they are as far as I know the only non competitive photography club. I also love gardening and reading, and although "retired" I still work as a teacher on call. I've loved being a blipper for nearly a year now, and during these tough times it's great to do something I enjoy, to give strength for the various challenges in life.
I love the comments from all the round the world and think it's amazing that one photo I take can be seen in so many places round the world by people I feel I know through their comments and photos even though we will probably never meet.
thanks and best wishes to you all!