- 28 July ~ 29 July posted an entry for
- 27 July ~ 28 July posted an entry for
- 26 July ~ 28 July posted an entry for
- 25 July ~ 28 July posted an entry for
- 24 July ~ 28 July posted an entry for
- AkkuV's entry for 27 July ~ 27 July favourited
- MrSmith's entry for 27 July ~ 27 July favourited
- farmingemma's entry for 25 July ~ 25 July favourited
- SarahK's journal ~ 24 July subscribed to
- NickyR's entry for 24 July ~ 24 July favourited
About My Everyday
Almost 200 days on Blip now....
Blip has reignited my passion for photography. It (and all of you incredible subscribers/commenters/blippers) have really inspired me, pushed me out of my comfort zone, and helped me grow as a photographer.
I see things I never saw, do things I might not have ever done, and share more of myself than I ever did.
So, thank you.
Update September 2011: hard to believe I have been at this blipping business just shy of two years now. With the welcome addition of baby #3, my journal has definitely taken on a more familial feel. There are those days where finding a blip is a bit challenging, but well worth it to look back on in a month or two or even year (s).
I am forever inspired by this place....