- 23 May ~ 24 May posted an entry for
- 22 May ~ 23 May posted an entry for
- musings's entry for 21 May ~ 22 May favourited
- 21 May ~ 22 May posted an entry for
- Islandcat favourited 's entry for 19 May ~ 21 May
- 20 May ~ 21 May posted an entry for
- musings favourited 's entry for 19 May ~ 21 May
- 19 May ~ 20 May posted an entry for
- tookie favourited 's entry for 16 May ~ 20 May
- kevinmcc favourited 's entry for 16 May ~ 19 May
About Aquamarine/Nanna K's Day
Now that I'm past the 500 in a row mark, it's time to update! I got my first camera when I was about 9, a square box brownie with flashcubes that came separately. I had a darkroom in my basement where I grew up - and then again much later when I took a photo class at college when going back for an art degree in painting. My children were in high school and used the dark room as well. It's always been a hobby, tho. As well as making paintings, I also had a decorative painting business. Now I try to make some artist's book and improve my photography in this digital age of computer darkrooms.
My husband and I divide our time between Seattle Washington (city and grandchildren blips) and our cabin in the Gulf Islands, British Columbia, Canada (mostly nature blips). I've never been able to keep a written journal this long so am delighted with this way of record keeping! And it forces me to make a decision every day. And it's so much fun to see and learn from so many others around the globe!
At 3 years now: It's a big habit that I love.. but I hope to be able to take a break once in awhile to work on sme othr stuff not getting done!
3 years. (1095 blips)
2 years (730)
1 year (365)