- IanO favourited 's entry for 23 May ~ 25 May
- biblinros favourited 's entry for 23 May ~ 24 May
- 23 May hit the Spotlight page ~ 24 May 's entry for
- DesertP's entry for 23 May ~ 24 May favourited
- Sefferdog favourited 's entry for 23 May ~ 23 May
- tookie favourited 's entry for 20 May ~ 23 May
- 23 May ~ 23 May posted an entry for
- 22 May hit the Spotlight page ~ 23 May 's entry for
- Kathee's entry for 22 May ~ 23 May favourited
- 22 May ~ 22 May posted an entry for
I was raised in the country, daughter of a flying farmer and his travel-loving wife. My childhood was spent mostly outdoors, and that's where I go when I need peace.
I spent 30 years delivering mail and enjoying the small town in southeastern Michigan where I live. I'm now retired, and just celebrated 40 years married to my best friend,
We both love hiking, and can't wait to add to our "highpoints" list, which now stands at 20.
My husband won the camera I use, so I don't expect award-winning photos. I just love trying.
Update- after less than 50 entries, I upgraded to a Canon Rebel T2i. I had a 35mm Canon for years, and always wanted an excuse to get the digital model. So thank you, blip friends for the inspiration to try this. The camera is so smart and this will be a journey of learning what it's capable of showing me.
Our family consists of two children, two in-law children, and five grandchildren, who have been featured in groups and alone a few times. My husband works from an office in our home, which makes me very happy now that I'm here every day, too.
I've enjoyed learning about you and your families, and the places you live. The birds I've seen from around the world are amazing. The people I have met here have filled my life with joy.