- 23 May ~ 23 May posted an entry for
- superhero's entry for 21 May ~ 22 May favourited
- 22 May ~ 22 May posted an entry for
- 21 May ~ 21 May posted an entry for
- admirer's entry for 20 May ~ 20 May favourited
- vik's entry for 20 May ~ 20 May favourited
- superhero's entry for 20 May ~ 20 May favourited
- 20 May ~ 20 May posted an entry for
- dcafrica's entry for 19 May ~ 19 May favourited
- 19 May ~ 19 May posted an entry for
About The directors cut
I have now been "blipping" since July 2010. My journal is now totally focused on our family life and very rarely do I "blip" anything else.
I did miss quite a lot of days last year but have not missed a day since last November. Let's see if I can make it to 365 in a row. My daily picture is so part of my every day job that I don't even think about it anymore....it's just what I do at the end of the day when the kids have gone to bed!! Even the hubby has got into it!
My Dad, Superhero, took up a little bit of photography a while back now and then joined blip earlier this year. We used to tease him about blip and would ask him "what is your blip today", we have all slowly warmed to it and eventually I thought that I would buy a DSLR and join in, much to my Dad's amusement.
I am a busy mum to four kids, Megan, John, Katie and Jessica and now a new little puppy called Snuffles.
This picture was taken on our recent holiday in Flamingoland, Yorkshire.