- 27 April ~ 18 May posted an entry for
- 23 April ~ 18 May posted an entry for
- 22 April ~ 18 May posted an entry for
- 20 April ~ 18 May posted an entry for
- 14 April ~ 18 May posted an entry for
- 31 March ~ 18 May posted an entry for
- 9 April ~ 17 May posted an entry for
- X5AUD's journal ~ 17 May subscribed to
- 21 April ~ 17 May posted an entry for
- 4 May ~ 17 May posted an entry for
About Shona J
(15.7.11) I thought it was about time that I added a new bit about me.
I have been honored in the past by being part of the most popular blipper's on this awesome site and by being a regular on the spotlighted page, which is an awesome experience. I have been so busy the last 2 years, setting up home with my other half Mike, new jobs, pursuing old hobbies more etc. Therefore commenting has taken a bit of a back seat. I still really enjoy all your journals but don't have as much time to comment anymore. I will endeavour to make more of an effort commenting again.
After all life is for living and I don't want it to miss any of it. I find great joy in sharing it with you all and being part of your journeys to.
All about me is - What I see I photo, hope you enjoy!
And I hope to learn from you all.
Thank you for all the comments they are great!
new bit about me -
I'm 24 (Edit: I am now 25), 26 really 27, actually 28, now 29 almost 30 years old now (time flies when your blipping, I have been here long enough for 6 birthdays to pass & loved every minute of it). I work at the Citizens Advice Bureau & the NDSFB. I am an benefits adviser/secretary/PA & General Advisor. I have 2 big brothers, 2 nieces & 1 nephew. My other half is Mike who is a HGV driver. If you want to know anything else about me, send me a comment :0)
Hope your having a good day!! :0)