- 3 March ~ 3 March posted an entry for
- flying's entry for 1 March ~ 3 March favourited
- clickychick favourited 's entry for 27 February ~ 28 February
- gladders's entry for 28 February ~ 28 February favourited
- kiwilizzie favourited 's entry for 27 February ~ 28 February
- 27 February ~ 28 February posted an entry for
- ElspethAnne favourited 's entry for 22 February ~ 22 February
- snapper favourited 's entry for 22 February ~ 22 February
- 22 February ~ 22 February posted an entry for
- inkface favourited 's entry for 16 February ~ 18 February
About Waterfoot Sunrise
Over 18 months ago I retired to Carradale in Argyll, the place where I was born and returned to many times on holiday. It holds many happy memories and is the sort of place that gets under your skin and makes you want to return.
Having spent the last year building our dream house, my wife and I are now taking time out to enjoy retirement and do all those things we promised ourselves we would do. Photography is on my list of things to do and I have much to learn. I love the great outdoors, being by the sea and in wonderful countryside. Consequently I suspect most of my pictures will be land/seascapes interspersed with some of the flora and fauna of this beautiful area.