- InkyDink subscribed to 's journal ~ 19 April
- 18 April ~ 18 April posted an entry for
- rainie's entry for 31 March ~ 31 March favourited
- Connections favourited 's entry for 30 March ~ 31 March
- 30 March ~ 30 March posted an entry for
- 24 March ~ 24 March posted an entry for
- drmackem favourited 's entry for 12 March ~ 22 March
- SueThomas favourited 's entry for 12 March ~ 13 March
- trevorearthy favourited 's entry for 12 March ~ 13 March
- MotherShipton favourited 's entry for 12 March ~ 13 March
About Waterfoot Sunrise
Over 18 months ago I retired to Carradale in Argyll, the place where I was born and returned to many times on holiday. It holds many happy memories and is the sort of place that gets under your skin and makes you want to return.
Having spent the last year building our dream house, my wife and I are now taking time out to enjoy retirement and do all those things we promised ourselves we would do. Photography is on my list of things to do and I have much to learn. I love the great outdoors, being by the sea and in wonderful countryside. Consequently I suspect most of my pictures will be land/seascapes interspersed with some of the flora and fauna of this beautiful area.