- TheWren favourited 's entry for 29 June ~ 12 July
- CBLinks's entry for 25 June ~ 30 June favourited
- 27 June ~ 29 June posted an entry for
- 29 June ~ 29 June posted an entry for
- TMLHereAndThere favourited 's entry for 9 June ~ 12 June
- ElspethAnne favourited 's entry for 9 June ~ 10 June
- 9 June hit the Spotlight page ~ 10 June 's entry for
- RedFlash favourited 's entry for 9 June ~ 10 June
- clickychick favourited 's entry for 9 June ~ 9 June
- 9 June ~ 9 June posted an entry for
About Waterfoot Sunrise
Over 18 months ago I retired to Carradale in Argyll, the place where I was born and returned to many times on holiday. It holds many happy memories and is the sort of place that gets under your skin and makes you want to return.
Having spent the last year building our dream house, my wife and I are now taking time out to enjoy retirement and do all those things we promised ourselves we would do. Photography is on my list of things to do and I have much to learn. I love the great outdoors, being by the sea and in wonderful countryside. Consequently I suspect most of my pictures will be land/seascapes interspersed with some of the flora and fauna of this beautiful area.