- seizevida subscribed to 's journal ~ 16 April
- GiftofaMoment's entry for 7 April ~ 15 April favourited
- drcraig's entry for 9 April ~ 12 April favourited
- drcraig's entry for 10 April ~ 12 April favourited
- drcraig's entry for 11 April ~ 12 April favourited
- 26 March ~ 10 April posted an entry for
- 3 April ~ 10 April posted an entry for
- 7 April ~ 10 April posted an entry for
- drcraig's entry for 4 April ~ 6 April favourited
- seaurchin's entry for 15 March ~ 4 April favourited
About An Apple a Day...
I love that this journal is making me shoot every day, even if it is just with my point and shoot a lot of the time. I also love that it forces me to choose one, the best, photograph to sum up my existence each day. I like thinking about all the other blippers out there, all over the world, doing the same thing.
- That's what I wrote when I began this and I don't think I am ever going to change it. It's a nice reminder when I have those days that I think "Why am I doing this?!?"
We live in Seattle, WA with our cats, Mushroom and Fergus, who feature in my blip journal frequently.
Here of some of my personal favorites of the blips I have taken:
Wilting, A Good Omen, Blip, Swings!, Tiny, Fergus, Home, Wedding, Big Meadows, Odin, Prosser, WA, Opposites!, Shoes, Wedding Day, Morning Light.