This week in Blipfoto - This week in bullet points
14th December 2012
So little week, so much to do. It's been so busy that, in fact, Soup-er Thursday had to change to Friday! [Theatrical shock and horror!]
Do you remember, as a kid, when you used to wish the weeks away in the run up to Christmas? Well, we're turning that wish into a reality... It feels as though the week's shot by in a series of bullet points. Kinda like:
* Blipfoto's hiring! We're looking for a brilliant UI Designer. So, if you - or someone you know - fits the bill, let us know and we'll send you the full job spec.
* Did you miss the launch of our shiny new iPhone App? If so, check it out here.
* Calumet's Photo of the Week's theme has change again. As it does every Monday. Discover the new theme here.
* The See Us project is coming together (very) nicely and the results will be revealed in the new year.
* Soup-er Thursday. Join in. It's fun. Make it a global event. Share your soup (and extras!) on Blip. It's also the one moment in a manic week that we all get to relax for a spot. Until the dishes need doing...
* Oh, and we hope you like our wintery themed Staff Picks...
A spotlight falls on a foggy rugby pitch, as the team gets their talk. Should be an interesting game given the conditions.
Winchester Choir boys show off their moves outside their famous Cathedral. Great all action shot with a historical slant.
We have Blippers in many amazing places around the world, but there can't be many more remote places than the Antarctic?
Not the Antarctic, but a penguin nonetheless. A smoking penguin. You don't see that often!
As steam billows out of this remote Scandinavian sauna, faces seem to appear in the dark. A lone sauna-goer cools in the bitter cold completely unaware.
Important Alumni of London's Kings College stare down from its walls, observing the queue at the bus stop. Between them they founded a hospital and invented the battery. Meanwhile, pretty models mount the bus stop flogging expensive watches. Compare and contrast.