- 19 May ~ 19 May posted an entry for
- 18 May ~ 18 May posted an entry for
- 17 May ~ 18 May posted an entry for
- 16 May ~ 16 May posted an entry for
- BernardPoet's entry for 14 May ~ 14 May favourited
- tinksandtonks favourited 's entry for 12 May ~ 12 May
- 12 May ~ 12 May posted an entry for
- 11 May ~ 12 May posted an entry for
- 10 May ~ 11 May posted an entry for
- BernardPoet's entry for 11 May ~ 11 May favourited
About Confusing Contentment
2010 and 2011 bad stuff happened.
Here we go... day1
Car crash life!
All a bit of a blur
Visiting the world of self storage
Seeing work from a new angle
So what's left?
2011 and 2012 good stuff happened.
Some days I just wake up smiling
Routine, habit and practice
Symbiosis, Collaboration, Mutuality
Just another day
Blip helped me through the bad times and brought me some good times, and now I have some good mates here.
In April 2012, I stopped working and now live like a retired person.
I have found blipping to be a great therapy. I have found my brother and my friend Alison to be very good people to have in my life. I have found that people are not at all what they at first seem to be, some are better and some are worse. I have bit by bit got back to some normality and calmness in my life. I am wiser and older now, and, strangely, happier than I have ever been (hence "confused contentment"). Because now I know how short life is, so I live it in the way that works for me, not by anyone else's rules.
Updated January 2013