- delphwynd's entry for 24 May ~ 24 May favourited
- 24 May ~ 24 May posted an entry for
- delphwynd subscribed to 's journal ~ 24 May
- delphwynd's journal ~ 24 May subscribed to
- 23 May ~ 23 May posted an entry for
- 22 May ~ 22 May posted an entry for
- GrahamColling's entry for 21 May ~ 21 May favourited
- 21 May ~ 21 May posted an entry for
- wynter's journal ~ 21 May subscribed to
- s2 favourited 's entry for 13 May ~ 20 May
About The Blackcountry Man
Born 1952, Engineer by trade, now a Production Manager in the Brick Industry.
Likes Hunting, shooting and fishing along with Caravaning and Photography, all the expensive hobbies.
I live in the Blackcountry and work in Surrey, so I have to drive many miles per year.
I thought it about time that I updated this Bio as I have passed 500 blips now and I thought it about time to tell you more about me.
By now you should have realised that I have a wicked sense of humour, and like to play practical jokes on most people.
At work, I am known as a firm but fair manager, I have no conscience where work is concerned and do not take idiots lightly, that goes for my superiors as well as those who work for me.
I have a passion for brickmaking as most everyone on here can tell you, it has been a pleasure to come to work over the past 20 years since entering into the brick industry.
At home, and when I am at home, my wife has to put up with me for a few days every week, and she is very understanding, I love her lots too.
The apple of my eye is my Grand daughter Maddison Grace, I would have never guessed how fulfilling it would be to have grandchildren.
Since being on blip I have learned much about photography and Photoshop, mostly from friends here on this site.
I like to pass on any knowledge that I have gained so if I can help you please ask, if I can't I may know someone who can, feel free.
I hope to start a new venture soon, but only in a part time way.
E.mail email@example.com (home)