- admirer's entry for 21 May ~ 21 May favourited
- 20 May ~ 21 May posted an entry for
- 19 May ~ 19 May posted an entry for
- 15 May ~ 18 May posted an entry for
- 16 May ~ 18 May posted an entry for
- 17 May ~ 18 May posted an entry for
- 18 May ~ 18 May posted an entry for
- admirer favourited 's entry for 14 May ~ 16 May
- 14 May ~ 15 May posted an entry for
- admirer's entry for 5 May ~ 14 May favourited
About A seasider's view
January, 2013 - despite some erratic blipping, I've bought myself a new camera - a bridge one with lots of options and buttons. So 2013 will be a learning year!
March, 2012 - succumbed quickly to pester power of Blipfoto messages to upgrdade to a full account. I feel another dose of learning new stuff coming on...
Thought I might update this, as it has been over three months since I was well and truly bitten by the blip bug.
I'm still commuting to Glasgow (hiss, boo), employed (phew) at The Big College and enjoying weekend life by the seaside with Shorty.
But now I'm hooked on blipping, and I've got to know more about my camera and digital photography than I would have credited. Said wee camera is feel the strain, however, and I damaged the battery compartment last week and now rely on the magical powers of sellotape to stop the ever readies from making a bid for freedom. Pushes me a bit closer to getting a bridge camera, next year, maybe....?
Shorty is now quite accustomed to mother bear stopping at inopportune moments to pull out the Nikon, and was all for blipping herself. She only has 5 years to wait until she's old enough...
I think what I've got most out of the last while has been a renewed awareness of what's round about me - the weird, the wonderful, the everyday. And that's surely a good thing. Plus there's all the fab people on blip, too. Happy happy.