- berelaxed favourited 's entry for 23 May ~ 24 May
- gpzero favourited 's entry for 23 May ~ 24 May
- 23 May ~ 24 May posted an entry for
- Arachne's entry for 23 May ~ 24 May favourited
- gpzero favourited 's entry for 22 May ~ 23 May
- grace favourited 's entry for 22 May ~ 23 May
- freespiral favourited 's entry for 22 May ~ 23 May
- 22 May ~ 23 May posted an entry for
- PaulaJ's entry for 22 May ~ 22 May favourited
- Mandarinola subscribed to 's journal ~ 22 May
About tempus fugit
I live on the West Wales coast with some animal companions.
Scattered family members occasionally come home to roost.
I am rarely without my camera - it's my diary, my notebook, my memory.
I walk a lot, accompanied by my Jack Russell, Casey.
I love the beautiful place in which I live, its history, prehistory and natural history.
I love the natural world but I also like to take pictures of people and what they do.
I've been contributing to the Geograph UK website for several years. My Geograph UK profile is here and carries about 5000 images of West Wales (mostly) London, Oxford and some other places.
Tempus fugit, by the way, means time flees, not flies. Capture it while you can!