Wednesday 2 March 2011: A great big hole in the ground
1. Another day with a blue sky, the third in a row.
2. Buzzing with energy today. Successful meetings, boundless enthusiasms and rooms full of positivity, good people and plans getting put into action. Maybe something very exciting in the pipeline, I'd be chuffed if it works.
3. Strolling through Edinburgh and being startled by what can only be described as this great big hole in the ground. I felt like a fraggle with all these wee doozers building away down there. Well that's that theme tune stuck in my head.
4. Bumping into my brother and an old friend on the train and getting a blast of early morning blethers before going our separate ways.
5. Homemade burgers and holiday planning. What better way to spend a Wednesday evening?