Sunday 27 March 2011: Bunday afternoon
1. Having forgotten that the clocks went forward a decent long lie turned into a decadent long lie. Toast made, arses in gear and a four mile run in the sun cancelled out any accusations of laziness.
2. Home and met with an unusual work problem that meant the first cup of coffee didn't get poured til four - surely an offence in some cultures?
3. A walk in the sun and a stroll round the Asdas which didn't end in crabbitness (the first time ever). Neither of us can believe it's really five o'colck and assume there's a conspiracy at work.
4. It's become a bit of a thing that I don't cook. My fridge is more often than not past its best; full of the mouldy and fousty and the off and the soggy. This afernoon we decided was Bunday and I made this banana loaf. It tasted really, really good, even if I do say so myself.
5. During our run we talked about cooking a big, fruity lamb tagine. It took hours, filled the whole house with an amazing aroma and it tasted great.