Monday 4 April 2011: A sight for sore eyes
1. The day started in Ayr. It's not often a Monday starts at the seaside. It's not every day either that you get a breakfast made by your mum before heading off to the office. It really is a quality B&B by the sea with a very kind hostess.
2. Straight into an exciting meeting which starts the week off well, it feels mellower in the our office this week.
3. We plow through boggin weather for a bowl of soup at the Bay Tree and it's worth the trek and the soaking.
4. Sometimes what I see everyday gets me down; grey, concrete and bams on every corner. Today we talk about the views we'd like to see more of. This house doesn't look like it should qualify in that category but it does and the idea of it has made us think. I think it might make us be brave.
5. Home and pracitising good home economics - a menu planned for the week, a chicken roasting, a washing on and the new King Creosote album as my soundtrack.