Friday 15 April 2011: hazy sunshine
Last day in Cornwall - milking it to the last with some classic British behaviour. How to:
1. First go to Dartmoor where the weather was properly inclement
2. Return to North Cornish coast where the weather is relatively good (i.e. not actually raining)
3. Stubbornly built sandcastles in single digit temperatures
4. Sup coffee from styrofoam cups in attempt to avert hypothermia
5. Boy runs in and out of the sea in his pants, laughing his ass off.
The stuff that lasting memories are made of.