Thursday 21 April 2011: It's only Thursday
1. Today is Caroline's last day before going on her maternity leave. This is the picnic that was laid for her. A colouful table laden with colourful food and surrounded by colourful people.
2. I've never had a week like this before. I've had an interview published in a national paper and been on the radio.
3. I think things are going well and then today, things took an even bigger turn. These are the good times.
4. The sun shone for some of the day, enough to stroll into the evening with our sunglasses on. On the way we pick up a very cool outfit for the very cool baby I am going to see tomorrow. Stripey onesies in the bag, we stop into the Tron for dinner.
5. I'm on holiday now and its my first since Christmas. so tonight is Thursday but it's really a Friday. My dad loved nothing more than a midweek weekend and I like to do him him proud.
- Another beer?
- Yeah, go on then.