Friday 22 April 2011: Pink
I couldn't wipe the smile off my face today. Here is why:
1. I cannot take this song off repeat right now. (Disregard the hilariously weird video, but do notice the comments below it, haha.)
2. I am still smiling about discovering a kindred spirit yesterday and having a lovely email conversation with him about travel. (This was my "odd" reference yesterday - I don't mean to be mysterious, I think I just am naturally that way...)
3. The weather here didn't suck.
4. Honor System Books here in Cambridge, which is down the street from my work, and can be viewed as my outtake blip here. I live in a pretty rad place guys.
5. Going to see the pre-Broadway workshop of Once tonight. Produced right here at ART (where I work!) by the Scottish director John Tiffany.
6. This pink bicycle all awash in pink blossoms.