Wednesday 4 May 2011: Mystic bingo and singing buffet
1. In early for a big meeting, which I was pretty nervous about. Needlessly as it turns out.
2. I leave the office and end up blethering in the sun to Jess who I haven't seen in ages, then bump into Gilly for the train journey.
3. Straight out for an evening run, swiftly followed by my first asparagus of the year for tea.
4. This is Ellis' new camera. I would have loved this. Only a week or so to go...
5. A surprise call and an impromptu pint or two before last orders. There's a chalk board sign in the pub that appears to advertise Mystic bingo and singing buffets on Tuesday nights. That sounds ace.