Friday 6 May 2011: On your marks
1. Our website won an award and Colin, who looks after it, has two bottle of champagne plonked on his desk. The office is happy and festive and we don't even drink it.
2. The day ends well and the week ends well and four of us head in out in search of pubs new. We take a chance on a local and hit pub gold - great staff, lots of seats, no crap loud music, lots of interesting beers.
3. This is Gilly drinking a pint of Goldihops with Tessa who is back from her travels. This is a lovely night full of the good kind of work chat and general nonsense.
4. Home and make the 'Good Chois' - lots of chilli, lots of rice, lots of prawn crackers.
5. A proper Friday night - pub, carry out, beer and ranting at Newsnight.