Sunday 15 May 2011: A faint reflection
1. Awake at 7 to wish Colin good luck. He starts his race at 7.20. I wish I were there.
2. I potter around and read my book and make my breakfast and check my clock. Colin is still cycling. At 12.20 I hear and he's back, safe and chuffed with a very fast time. I am so proud of him. He's trained really, really hard for this and dedicated a lot of time and money to this. This is a good, good thing.
3. Inspired I head out for a run and start to think about half marathon training and taking a leaf out of Colin's book.
4. A lazy afternoon with the paper and a chutney based lunch.
5. This is a photo of a screen print that I did a couple of years ago. I am pretty pleased with the results and love the way the ghostly reflection fills the reflection.