Friday 20 May 2011: The surface of the moon
1. This isn't the surface of the moon, but an exceptionally bad photograph of a cake baked for us by Kev. He's new to baking and we're all happy to be his guinea pigs.
2. The work that I think can't be got through seems to reaching an end. Seems to be and that seems enough today.
3. To the GFT for a drink after work, managing to accidentally gatecrash the Green Film Festival drinks do before heading to Rumours for meal best forgotten.
4. Ragin, we head South and sooth ourselves at Clockworks.
5. A staggering, stumbling difficult week and a staggering, stumbling Friday night. But it's still a Friday night and for that we can be thankful.