Friday 3 June 2011: A reflection on Wellington
I took some shots of an amazing sunrise this morning , which you can see here But I decided to blip a reflections shot.
I have spent the biggest part of the last two weeks in Wellington at two different education conferences.
1. One conference was much more useful than the other!
2. While I miss some aspects of a city life I would never live in one again!
3. There's a lot of bloody shops in Wellie!
4. There's a lot of walking in Wellington!
5. There are some truly beautiful views.
6. The street art in NZ cities and towns is absolutely awesome.
7. I am ready for my own bed!!