Tuesday 29 November 2011: Rubbish...
641/365: ... day for photography
Another of my classic genre of 'sitting in a traffic jam'-ography. And one of the sum total of three rotten photos taken today.
Which generally indicates a busy day where I haven't really had time to stop to escape and do anything other than worky stuff.
I did come to the realisation that email is evil. For several reasons.
1. It is relentless.
2. Utterly relentless.
3. You can spend ages wording an email in a sensitive way and then it a) gets ignored or b) misinterpreted
4. It often ends up in a game of email tennis as the mail gets bounced from one side of the net to the other
5. If you make the mistake of opening an email and not reading then dealing with it straight away, you'll forget about it...
6. ... which is an invitation for the sender to think you're ignoring them
7. Did I mention, it's relentless?
8. And lots of it is spam
9. Or system notifications
10. It's evil.
Obviously if anyone is reading this who I've ever received an email from or sent an email to, of course I cherish and adore every word you've ever sent me and have lovingly crafted every note I've electronically fluttered your way...
But email is still evil.
As are 8 year olds who are in full on 'ignoring you' mode. Which Maddy was this evening, forcing me into a broken record of 'eat your dinner, eat your dinner, stay at the table, come back to the table, back, table, eat, dinner, sit, eat, dinner...' boredom. Plus, Felix spread cotton wool balls everywhere to do a 'daddy hunt', where Nick was supposed to come and find him by using the trail of white fluff to do so. The system was easily bypassed by yelling, 'CLEAR UP THAT MESS!!!!' at Felix, however... so I'm not entirely sure anything's going to plan for anyone today!
PS My finger has gone beautifully black
PPS Am sure you wanted that update :o)