What a lovel day. So many things happen all at the same time, it seems.
1. lovely walk. Could have been improved only if Karin had joined me.
2. wonderful sunset. I love this image because it looks like the sun is bursting out of that smoke stack.
3. so many pictures. I took quite a few pics down by the beach and almost all of them are good in one way or another. I think I'll have to put a few on Flickr.
4. Booked flights. I'm taking my kids on ski trips in February during their uni mid-winter breaks. Fortunately for me they don't all get the same week off so I get to go for two weeks ;) All the bookings are done now.
5. Dinner out at our neighbour's home. Any night out is a good thing :)
6. Karin had a lovely pyjama day. She asked if she could wear her pyjamas to the neighbour's dinner :)
7. One week today. This time next week I'll be heading off to Switzerland and then to France for a two week ski trip.