Saturday 11 February 2012: Party carnage
1. This blue balloon is trapped in the trees opposite. A slightly sad sight yet slightly cheery too.
2. Later, on the walk to the shop, I notice a kids party bag spilled amongst the litter. It seems a party somewhere has got a bit out of hand.
3. The day passes making a coconut cake, mini macaroons and getting the house ready for later.
4. I take an hour out and read something very, very fine. An enjoyable moment that makes me very proud indeed.
5. Dinner with Paul and Helen; tagine, cous cous, coconut cakes and good ideas.