Monday 4 August 2008: D.B.S.
I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce you to one of the modern wonders of the western world: The Dutch Beer System. It works like this:
1. Buy full crate of beer (for about 10 euros, plus 10c deposit per bottle).
2. Take home in a handy plastic crate (for an additional 1.50 deposit).
3. Drink beer at your leisure.
4. Return crate with empty bottles to any supermarket. Insert full crate into ATM-style machine and allow machine to work its black magic.
5. Take automatically printed voucher to checkout to claim back deposit.
Sheer fucking brilliance.