Tuesday 21 February 2012: View from MoMA
A quick nip into to the Museum of Modern Art first thing to see the Alan Dimmick exhibition. A bit underwhelming I thought - anyone else seen this? The most interesting view, from my perspective, was looking out onto Royal Exchange through the coloured glass. The man in the middle looks like he's been sucked into some kind of swirley vortex.
Had to cancel my camera order :-( Was supposed to arrive today but didn't so I voted with my credit card.
I also finished the last of mini relaxation break off from work by booking a holiday. I'm off to Albania and Macedonia in June. Can't wait!!!!! I'm off to cross that off my 39 list.
1. Mindfulness meditation (bodyscan) most days if possible (have been doing this most nights)
Book a summer holiday
3. Book a long weekend walking break on the Isle of Mull
4. Visit somewhere new in Scotland (Orkney?)
5. Bank Holiday Weekend on Isle of Arran - seals & wildlife!
6. Holy Isle - Meditation weekend course
7. Read a book I've always wanted to read but not had the time
8. Do/ Go to something musical
9. Something that makes me dance!
10. Plan something special for my 40th
12. A massage
13. A facial
14. Good hair cut (courtesy of gift vouchers from sis)
16. Learn to make bread
17. Invite friends to dinner
18. Photography weekend workshop, Edinburgh
Bunch of flowers
Join RSPB Centre in Lochwinnoch (this weekend)
21. Costal walk
22. Enjoy a long train journey
23. Do some writing (not work stuff)
Visit something arty (enjoyed my week at the Burrell)
25. Visit somewhere historical
Do something that makes me feel peaceful (Kundalini Yoga classes!)
28. See the bluebells
29. Lambing - April
30. Eat out somewhere special
31. Do something that makes me laugh
32. Do something that makes me sing
33. Cocktails! (....may make me sing)
34. Watch House Season 8 back to back
Bake a cake
36. Take a photo (more likely photos!) every day
37. A concert
38. A play
39. A cracking film (The Artist will take some beating this year)