Friday 24 February 2012: Moving day.
1. Up at the crack of dawn, I'm reading twitter by seven, up by eight, out by half past.
2. It takes a while, but a plan finally emerges and with one swig of coffee I am off.
3. Gregor and his guy, Stewart are the perfect removal men. I provide the pancakes, they move all my stuff in a jiffy.
4. I've never been in a storage place before. What a mental thing. What a place to work. I once saw a documentary about them and there was a guy who had a Dalek and because his wife wouldn't let him have it at home he kept it in a unit and every weekend would get in it and motor round the place.
5. This is a very dainty and fragile light shade that I have carried, with care, all day. It rests, for a wee while here. A bit like myself.