Saturday 10 March 2012: Happy birthday Dad
It's Dad's birthday today.
I've skipped exercise today but kept focused on tidying outside and sorting the garden. A long day but I'm back on top of things. Plenty tired now.
Throughout the day I was reminded of how clever Dad is.
- Gates and fences he's fixed or improved
- Shelves in the garage
- Improved letterbox design
- Power boxes fitted to walls
- Draught stops on door
- Clever space saving gadgets designed for hanging/attaching things to walls and under shelves
- Trellis screen
- Fire escape from upstairs
- Fittings he designed post quake to secure things
He's a younger fella here holding his son, my brother. At 85 he still looks good, just a little older with a silver-grey beard and hair.
Yesterday - Not a care in the world
Happy birthday Dad.