Saturday 10 March 2012: Room 101
1. the day starts with some prop making for later. This is the 'winkleman' prototype. It cracks me up.
2. I walk through Pollock Park to meet the troops at Pollock House. A lovely walk on a lovely, still day.
3. Down into the kitchen for afternoon tea. Like being in an episode of Downton. Ellis and I wolf a crumble.
4. Off to Douglas and Caroline's for Caroline's birthday Room 101 party. I took loads of photos but only after midnight. It's a hoot. We get cracking after a pretty tasty carry out from Shimlas.
5. A selection of things that are now banished forever are: Cars, Paris Hilton's lips, coffee worship, gobbing, Claudia Winkleman's fringe, fatness in rock and roll and bad butter manners.