Sunday 18 March 2012: Another year, another pineapple
1. Luckily I get up in plenty time to check the train times. I say luckily cause I discover that there's day of maintenance planned on the line and a journey that would normally take an hour was going to take 2 and a half. My excitement of going off the seaside in the sunshine, ebbs slightly. I need to give myself a bit of a talking to.
2. Plan C is in action and I endure the bus station - I have Morocco flashbacks. It's probably because of the sun. And my crabbitness.
3. The journey is fine once it gets going. Even enjoyable. It's made all the better when I see the sea and realise that it really is a lovely day and then, waiting for me as I get off is wee Lorna.
4. We have lunch in the Abbotsford. I really love this place. A walk back in the sun, some Suki tea and then home.
5. A buffet tea and two Turkish films before bed.