Thursday 29 March 2012: Talking
Today a street shot. I know I finished the series, but I liked this. Just people having a nice chat on a sunny day.
Today in Edinburgh the weather was sunny but there was a cold wind. We were rather busy at work, considering the nice weather outside. Half way through my working day, I had to go to the doctor's, which was a good excuse to enjoy the sun for a little bit on my way there.
...but I had some bad news. There's nothing they can do about my wrist problem. I have a lose joint, which means that the bones on my wrist move freely and, when I twist my hand, even if it's just to blow my nose, they dislocate. When this happens, I feel a lot of pain. I just have to be careful and try not to put pressure on my right wrist or lift anything heavy with my right hand... for the rest of my life! Not good!
Good news (let's try and keep positive now):
- Only three weeks of taking it easy to go. I'll be able to cycle and go to the gym in no time!
- I'm off at the weekend.
- Not long to go to my holidays.
- I can still make cakes using an electric whisk.
- I finished another birthday cake (you'll see the picture tomorrow!)
- The smudge on my camera screen has somehow miraculously disappeared, which means that I don't have to send it to Panasonic to get it fixed!
...I feel better now!
I'm having a relaxing evening and I'm going to try and go early to bed. See how it goes.
Sorry, I haven't managed to catch up with all your blips, but I've been rather busy with one thing and another. I'll try my best this evening.
Thanks very much for all your nice comments on my beach shot! Spotlight again! I'm being spoiled now! Oh well, I needed something to cheer me up today!
I hope you all had a good day! :)