Sunday 1 April 2012: Red dot
1. A rather tasty and cheery breakfast in the blue dining room. Up and out in the sun by ten for a big long walk round the town.
2. It's wasps studio open weekend and I talk to Cressa about making tiles for my new fire place. Upstairs and I purchase the print I meant to buy last June. I love it just as much and it no second thoughts or worrying, the red dot is on and it's coming home with me.
3. Back to the mecca that is threave hardware. I shop up a storm and grab quality goods for the discerning home-owner at a price that suits.
4. Kitty's is shut! We go to the old schoolroom instead and thank god we did, it was ace.
5. A quick stop at 75 to drop my rather gorgeous housewarming pressies off, eat our schoolroom cakes and look at the view.